Japanese manufacturing company in Malaysia
Position: Production Engineer (Japanese speaking)
Location: Sendayan, Seremban
Basic Salary: RM3000 – RM5000
Probation Period: 3 months
Language: English, Japanese (JLPT N2 and above, or equivalent)
Monday to Friday : 9:00AM – 6:00PM
- Organize production line setup during new product transfer from Japan by studying product requirements, and manufacturing methods and designing or modifying tools and equipment.
- Develop working instructions, workmanship standards, and process documents, and ensure they are followed.
- Ensure Work Instruction and relevant document is updated in a timely manner
- Develop training for AP Leader/Supervisor as main AP Trainer (OJT Trainer).
- Provide Basic Training for new production staff, and update the production skill map every 6 months.
- Translate and implement the Engineering Change Notice (ECN) instructions into the production line and revise all related internal documents.
- Investigate and take corrective action on overcoming technical problems (CAPA).
- Provide Daily Production Support through troubleshooting, practical problem-solving solving, and continuous process improvement.
- Communicate with the HQ Engineering Team to request support on technical issues.
- Design and develop manufacturing tools, fixtures, and gauges for the manufacturing process.
- Maintain and validate the Tools, Fixtures, and Gauges before use.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Coordinate and communicate with all related departments on ECN implementation
- Manage CAPA activities, execute improvement activities on the process, and develop a new jig
- Conduct product troubleshooting and trouble analysis.
- Any other ad hoc tasks given by the Department Manager.
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent from Japanese University.
- If not a graduate from a Japanese University, then a minimum JLPT N2 is required.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Preferably fresh Graduate or minimum experience with age below 30 years old.
- Willing to work in Sendayan, Negeri Sembilan.
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Other benefits will be disclosed during the interview
If interested, kindly WhatsApp : 01157475639 (Sheila)