Japanese Company In Malaysia
Sales Executive – Mandarin Speaker
Office: Kawasan Perindustrian Pasir Gudang, Johor
Salary: RM4500 and above (welcome nego)
Job Type: Permanent; Full-time
Mon – Fri 0800am-1730pm
• Carry out overall sales activities (customer order / delivery / customer request / sample request / customer complaint / customer enquiry and etc.
• Sales forecasting / planning and monitoring stock movement / inventory control (FIFO).
• To provide or maintaining accurate records for HOD for reporting and reviewing sales performance.
• To assist HOD to do developing, implementing and determining sales strategy that will drive growth of sales for Company.
• Working towards monthly, quarterly and annual targets set by department and Company.
• Meeting with clients regularly to obtain information for further action.
• Coordinate / deal internally and externally to ensure overall sales activities run smoothly.
• Carry out customer survey (customer assessment).
• ISO procedure maintaining (sales and related party).
• Assist to perform sales SAP System.
• To contribute and support the success of Quality Management System (QMS), Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&SMS) and Environmental Management System (EMS).
• To perform other duties as when direct by the superior or customer.
• Candidate must possess Diploma or Degree in Sales & Marketing or Business Administration.
• Required Skills: Computer Literate – Microsoft Office, SAP or Sales Software Programs.
• Able to speak Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin. Speak in Japanese is an advantage but not a must.
• 2 – 3 years working experience in B2B Sales and Marketing
• Willing to learn, hardworking and able to complete task within the timeframe given.
• Willing to travel outstation.
• Excellent in communication skills – verbal and written.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others department.
• Excellent in communication skills – verbal and written
• Possess own tarnsport
· Accommodation Allowance
· Food Allowance
· Transportation Allowance
· Attendence Allowance
· EPF & SOCSO
· Hospitalization & Surgical Insurance
· Group Personal Accident
· Medical Expenses
· Subsidy of Food Coupon 60%
· Retirement Benefits – additional 4% (employer contribution) after 5 years services
· Other benefits included and will be disclosed during interview.
· This position need to travel around Malaysia and Oversea
· This position is not a commission-based position
Kindly WA to Poh Yee