Japanese Company in Malaysia
Business Development Manager
Place: Menara Hap Seng 2, KL
Salary: up to RM10k (nego)
Job Type: Full-Time; Permanent
• The Manager, Business Development and Development Management will be primarily responsible for pursuing investments in commercial real estate such as retail malls and warehouses in Malaysia and to manage the development of these assets from inception to vacant possession on behalf of a renowned international real estate development firm
Monday to Friday: 09:00am – 18:00pm
• Source for potential investment opportunities to expand the Company’s commercial real estate portfolio such as retail malls and warehouses in Malaysia.
• Evaluate potential investment opportunities by carrying out feasibility studies (including but not limited to project conceptualization, financial modelling, microeconomic analysis, market research and all necessary due diligence required depending on the nature of the investment).
• Design joint venture schemes, negotiate commercial and legal terms with potential partners and prepare contract documentation required to execute a deal.
• Manage the development of secured projects from inception to vacant possession, including
but not limited to project financing, project scheduling, product development, budget planning, cost and timeline control, authority liaison, tender management, construction
management, quality assurance and control, defects management.
• Closely coordinate and maintain good working relationship with partners, consultants, contractors and other stakeholders (i.e., administration, quality assurance and control, leasing,
operations, advertisement and promotion, etc.).
• Education; Bachelor’s degree in real estate management, project management, architecture, civil and structural engineering, mechanical and electrical engineering, quantity surveying, business administration, finance or any other related discipline.
• Experience: More than 5 years of experience, either with a property developer, an investment fund, or a consultant. Familiar with the real estate development process, relevant laws and industry norms. • Experience in retail and logistics real estate is a plus.
• Skills; Proficient in financial modelling and market research.
• Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with AutoCAD or Microsoft Project is a plus.
• Personality; Confident, creative, innovative, humble, friendly, diplomatic, patient, logical, willing to learn, passionate about investments and/or real estate development.
• Should always keep abreast of latest developments in the local and international news.
• benefits; Medical, travel and other allowances are included and will be disclosed during interview.
• Reporting to a Deputy GM
Kindly WA to Poh Yee