Japanese company in KL
Senior Sales Manager in SAP
Place: 1 Tech Park Bandar Utama
Salary: Open & Nego
Office Opening Hours: Mon-Fri: 9:30 – 18:30
(basically all Sales staff is WFH, and going to the client directly from home)
Senior sales managers take the lead in handling sales operations in the organization. They supervise the activities performed by the junior sales management team. It is their responsibility to maximize the potential of the sales team, establish sales plans, and justify these plans to superior management. They aim to expand the customer base of the company and its strong presence in the market. The skills these managers should have include leadership, organization, communication, and the ability to recruit talented sales agents.
· Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
· Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
· Collaborate with members of the sales team to penetrate key markets.
· Cultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
· Identifying promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer referrals.
· Identifies and analyzes customer preferences to properly direct sales efforts.
· Ensuring that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly.
· Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers, as well as sales employee performance evaluations.
· Conducting in-depth research on competitors’ products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
· Manage budget and KPI process at tops-down and bottoms-up levels.
· Develop new business leads, signing new corporate and business group contracts.
· Communicate and manage expectations by fully utilizing available reports, technologies and available resources.
· Measure sales rep activity on a weekly/monthly basis to ensure that time management/goal achievement is attained.
· Challenge to achieve YOY positive net profit by overhauling marketing & operations processes & head-up general divisional management.
· Conduct extensive RFI RFP evaluations and identifying the best-in-breed and optimum ROI.
· Resolves customer complaints, staffing problems, and other issues that may interfere with efficient sales operations.
· Collaborates with executive leadership to develop sales quotas and strategies.
· Proven experience as Senior Sales Manager or equivalent position, meeting, or exceeding targets
· Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
· Proven ability to position services against competitors
· Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines
· Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
Benefits will be disclosed during the interview
Kindly WA to Poh Yee