1. Managing and supporting a wide range of IT Project & services including infrastructure, helpdesk, technical support and networking.
2. Determine and adapt business requirement for IT solutions that support the business needs of the organization across the IT infrustructure.
3, Supporting users to increase efficiency of business operation.
4. Maintain strong vendor relationships and implement strategic negotiation for improved services.
5. Manage a team of System operators & Participants in Tender /RFP preparation and submission.
• MUST able to speak Japanese fluently level 3 or 2, or 1
• MUST be from IT background with a degree in IT-related doing similar IT admin work, minimum 1-year experiences
- Knowledgeable on all Microsoft Product such as Operating system, Office, etc
- Good computer literacy.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize, work under time-bound pressure and handle multiple projects.
- MUST JAPANESE SPEAKER.