• Responsible for operational level understanding of the requirement of client/customer, site visits, site feasibility and OSP design and complete execution.
• Prepare and process all required permits to gain approval for projects.
• Work with construction crews to provide clarity on the design of projects.
• Complete accurate and timely as-build updates/changes to original work order to ensure accurate records.
• Develop standard operation procedure and quality or safety standards for OSP installation work.
• Communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
• Project management of OSP project.
• Assist on business development for the company.
• Excellent organizational skills, communication skills (written & verbal), and customer relations.
• Strong OSP construction knowledge with the ability to read/red-line construction drawings to facilitate new builds, relocations.
• Experience with the CAD program as well as high proficiency with MS Excel and/or MS Access would be particularly useful.
• Knowledge of copper and fiber design principles.
• Know how to use OTDR and fusion splicer.
• Proven results in building strong peer-level relationships.