1. Major responsibilities include Proposal of choices in financial strategy such as whether it is necessary to do M&A, execution of matter, and plan of improvement of corporate value etc.
2. Effective M&A due diligence for decision making process and support decisions with apt data
3. Capacity to represent both buyers and sellers and meet their requirements within the given timeline.
4. Should have enough knowledge to handle domestic and cross border M&A transactions.
1. Have skills to manage relationships in the arena of professionals like lawyers dealing with bankruptcy, bondholders, and other investors who are distressed
2. Should have the necessary skills to maintain a good relationship between client
3. Good English skills to interact with people globally at the business level are suited for this job.
4. A candidate who has experience in investment, corporate banking/ turnaround management.