Japanese company in Malaysia
Salary: up to RM7000
Location: Bangsar South( 5 min link bridge to LRT station)
Job Type: Permanent ; Full-time
Mon – Fri 9:00-17:30
• Lead, manage, and oversee accounting operations, processes, and functions.
• Supervise and manage month-end accounting procedures.
• Prepare and monitor balance sheets and budget reports.
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
• Handle tax preparation, audits, banking, and other financial requirements as needed.
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and compliance standards.
• Monitor the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
• Develop effective management tools for monitoring accounting processes.
• Generate various analyses and financial reports for the management.
• Address ad-hoc issues as they arise.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or a related field.
• 10 years or more of extensive financial and accounting experience.
• Strong ability to work independently with a proactive and self-motivated mindset.
• Proficiency in accounting software and software tools, including Microsoft Excel
• Exceptional organizational and leadership skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• In-depth knowledge of financial regulations, standards, and compliance.
• Experience in managing and leading accounting teams.
• Familiarity with the latest financial trends and industry best practices.
• EPF & SOCSO
• Annual leave: Yes
• Medical leave: Yes
• Transport allowance: Rm230/month
• Insurances: Upon confirmation
• Bonus: Yes, depens on company performance
• Other benefits and allowances details will be included and will be disclosed during interview
Kindly WA to Poh Yee