Japanese company in Malaysia
Production Planning Executive
Place: Sek 23, Shah Alam
Salary: up to RM4000
Job Type: Permanent; Full-Time
Mon – Fri:
normal hours from Monday to Friday with flexible 9 working hours including 1 hour break.
Clock in time: 7.30am – 9.30am
Clock out time: 4.30pm – 6.30pm
・To determine demand forecast according to sales forecast and sales/business information
provided by Sales/Customer Service/Overseas Delivery Support or other source.
• To prepare and maintain an effective Master Production Schedule (MPS) according to the demand, customers’ order requirement, material availability, production capacity, etc., include
daily monitoring of production schedule and achievement, take necessary actions on unfulfillment of production order issue.
• To prepare and maintain effective Material Requirement Plan (MRP) according to sales demand, purchase term & condition, etc.
• On time issuance of relevant document correctly, verified & approved by Superior and acknowledged by the related department PIC without fail. Proper filing in compliance with ISO9001 standard is required.
• Inventory management for maintaining optimum stock level, includes slow moving stock monitoring.
• To attend meeting with related department for fulfilling business needs. (BR Meeting, Coating Release Meeting, etc.)
• On time reporting on operational activities and monthly reporting as requested.
• To engage in company activities (5S, Safety, Environment & Energy, ISO Documentation, etc) as assigned.
• To participate internal Buddy System, back up colleague in their absence, or work together to achieve task assigned, etc.
• To perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by Superior
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree
• More than 3 experience is preferable
• Fresh graduates can be consider
• Good in Microsoft Excel
• Has good knowledge and experience in SAP
• Good in communication and reporting
• Committed and able to deal with pressure
• Posses own transport
• EPF & SOCSO
• Sat & Sun off
• Medical outpatient, Optical and Dental coverage (inclusive family members) (Upon confirmation)
• Medical inpatient coverage (Upon confirmation)
• Transport allowances
• Free parking
• Meal allowance
• Motor/Vehicle Interest Subsidy
• House/Property Interest Subsidy
• Japanese Speaker Allowance (JLPT Certificate holders)
• First marriage incentive
• New born allowance
• Public Holiday (all in Malaysia calendar)
• High EPF Employer contribution up to 15%
• Annual salary increment
• 2x Bonus annually based on Performance KPI
• Well Organized Career Advancement Plan
・Prefer who has few years experience in Production Planning field
・Prefer someone who can work in Shah Alam area
・There is no WFM for this position.
Probation period: 3-6 months
Kindly WA to Poh Yee