Japanese company in Malaysia
Place: Kawasan Perindustrian Temasya, Shah Alam
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 ~17:00pm
Saturday Off day ( if work on sat is Overtime ) base on HOD approval
1. Responsible for daily production planning and scheduling of raw materials arrangement, in process WIP until finished goods.
2. Strive to attain department budgets, goals and KPIs set.
3. Monitoring of Production output achievements as per schedule weekly/ monthly reports.
4. To initiate, execute and monitoring effecting production progress.
5. Plan and monitor production schedule in order to meet customer delivery request and to achieve on time delivery.
6. To coordinate with related production department in order to ensure smooth production.
7. Other related matters to production planning.
1. Candidate must posses at least Diploma/ Degree in any field.
2. Required skill(s): Expert in MS Excel, MS Word, Power Point
3. Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
4. Preferably at least 1+ year of working experience in materials or capacity planning in manufacturing industry.
5. Good interpersonal skills, and able to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
6. Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin
Attractive benefits and package will be revealed during interview.
Kindly WA to Wei Xuan