Japanese company in Malaysia
Salary: RM3500 – 4000
– Achieve monthly sales KPI assigned. Need to achieve Company sales target, i.e. Revenue, Gross Profit, Operating Profit.
– Meeting customer to understand customer’s needs and propose suitable IT products / solution to meet customer’s requirement.
– Taking initiative to propose / info sharing about new IT products / solution for customer’s future planning
– Always listen to customer feedback and identify the new opportunity from customer.
– Building good relationship & trust with customer.
– Explore & expand new customer base and opportunities.
– Develops effective account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth for customers account.
– Understand customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans and technology strategy.
– Solve unforeseen sales situation independently.
– Work independently or with minimal supervision.
– Strong working relationship with functional colleagues across a range of departments within the company.
– Candidate is responsible for key account strategic planning including pricing and customer contractual relationship management.
– Understand of IT product/solution and able to propose well to customer.
– Handle customer RFP & RFQ. Making quotation to customer and able to explain the content clearly to customer. Following up with customer after quotation submission.
– Make project proposal to customer.
– Minimum 2-4 years relevant experience.
– Knowledge in IT and understand of IT and System Integration industry.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Experience in customer relationship management.
– Able to work in challenging environment
– Possess a positive attitude, keen interest in the role and a desire to develop and progress in service delivery
– Able to take up the job assigned by management.
– Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
– Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin speaker