Japanese Manufacturing in Malaysia
Salary: MYR 2,280 – MYR 2,500
Mon – Fri 7:45-17:15 (Lunch break : 30 min)
Sat: Alternately (only 5days/ year)
guide production to achieve plan and NG percentage rate.
advise leader and task arrangement.
confirm and deal with abnormality.
confirm shift discipline, SOP, etc.
• Daily routine:
confirm leader situation.
ensure operator/leader understand.
decrease abnormalities occurence.
deal with jig/machine problems.
confirm trouble items, production quantity, productivity and inform to superior.
confirm abnormalities content and lot problem procedure.
in line NG and lot out product study/treatment.
manage staff overtime.
confirm production data, report, PMS, data entry etc.
do orientation and confirm training result.
proceed training plan and staff skill up (create skill map).
• Candidate must possess at least Degree in Engineering field.
• Involved with production line and manpower arrangement.
• Good in problem solving skills.
• Able to make decision making.
• Can work together in a group and have a strong leadership.
• Able to use 7 QC tools.
• Punctuality and able to work overtime (if needed).
• Able to communicate in Japan language will be added as an advantage.
• Possess Own transport
• Bonus: 1.5 months
• Transportation Allowance: RM3/day
• Attendence Allowance: RM80/day
• OT Allowance: RM20/ hour
• Annual Leave: 8 days
• Medical Leave: 14 days
• Company medical insurance: Yes
• Medical expense: RM60/ time and 2 times/month
Kindly WA to Poh Yee