Japanese Manufacturing Malaysia!
Place: Port Klang
Salary: Depends on the experience; Nego
• To assist top management on plan a strategic quality, environment and safety management system according to company requirement.
• To plan, manage and achieve production quality requirement.
• To plan manpower & machinery requirement and manage include improve men productivity
• To plan, manage and improve profit and reduce manufacturing cost.
• To plan, manage and improve education and skill up system
•To plan, manage and improve operation job steps
• To plan, manage and improve material planning system
• To lead and make sure all QMS requirements are satisfied
• To promote, lead an contribute to continuos improvement of productions, safety, quality, cost, productivity and work environment.
• At least degree with minimum of 5 years working experience in related field or equivalent.
• Good knowledge of manufacturing management, product knowledge and Medical Regulation knowledge.
• Know how to negotiate for optimum results.
• Able to achieve short term and long term goals.
• Able to facilitate people management and development
• Know how to prepare and interpret the financial reports
• Know how to read and interpret the specification and customer requirements.