Salary: RM3000-5000/month depend on experience
1. General all admin work including but not limited to;
• Organize and schedule appointments and meetings, including book travel arrangements.
• Maintain weekly schedules of senior managers.
• Organize and provide documents, reports and information.
• Coordinate work space, computer, office supplies and supplies for new employees with IT department, keep office clean and comfortable
• Receive documents, deliver and dispatch documents
• Maintain contact lists
• Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and finding solutions.
• Act as a liaison with other departments and provide general support to visitors.
• Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
• Assist in HR jobs when required
2. Special admin work and consultation work such as
• Employment Pass/ work permit applications, license applications
• Support other department
• Perform basic bookkeeping activities including reimbursement from CEO, prepare and monitor invoices
• Research and creates presentations when required
• Develop and maintain electronic and physical filing system
• Website update
• Support group companies
3. Preferred characteristic
• High sense of responsibility and integrity
• Positive attitude with passion
• Self-driven and well-motivated to do good to the society and world through your life
• Can handle multiple projects
• Work independently
• Team player
• Bachelor degree
• Preferably Japanese speaker (N2 and above)
• Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• With driving license
• Preferably with knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping principles, and experience with accounting software
• Personal effectiveness and credibility
• Data entry with strict attention to detail
• Keen attention to detail and ability to keep records and files organized
• Competent collaborator and skilled cross-functional communicator
• Strong time manager with respect for deadlines
• Ability to identify errors and solve problems
• Decisive and critical thinker
• Computer literate
• Flexible – ability to work in rapidly changing environment and to tight deadlines as well as handle multiple priorities.
• Full-time job
If interested, kindly apply for this position or send your CV/Resume at [email protected]