Japanese company in Malaysia
Assistant Manager – Sales & Web Developer (Jap Speaker)
Place:Seksyen U8, Shah Alam
Salary: RM8,000- RM12,000
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Monday to Friday – 8.30 am – 18.15 pm
• Responsible to promote sales for Company Logistics business
especially major focus on the House Moving and Personal Effect
activity through Company web application or any source of digital
marketing or media that is an appropriate.
• Coordinate the Company web-based application which is bilingual
(Japanese and English). Focus on promotion or advertisement for
House Moving and Personal Effect Activity.
• Require to frequently updates and reviews the Company web sites
in according to the current sales marketing trendy of ways to attract
the online customer (Japanese networking) in Malaysia also
worldwide especially for the house moving and personal effect
• Attend to web Chat and Customer inquiry (Japanese clients),
accelerate the inquiry for feedback to Sales person. One stop service by customer.
• Collaborate with IT back-end team in Japan Headquarters to
frequently reviews and updates the latest information and work
together with Sales team member to come out with the best solution for bilingual web based – (Japanese English web sites).
• In-charge and oversee the customer accounts administration
(Japanese networking and clients)
• Perform quality troubleshooting and provide support and solution
to ensure the web-based applications is effective and attractive.
• Ensure the Company web-based project requirements is according
to technical and functional specifications also support for digital
transformation which is promoted by HQ IT Division Japan.
• Must be able to speak and write in Japanese languages
• At least a Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
• At least 5 years working experience in IT or related field.
• Language: English and Japanese (At least JLPT N2 and above)
• Possess own transport
• Others benefit will be during interview
Kindly WA to Poh Yee