Japanese company in Malaysia
Place: Subang Hi-Tech Shah Alam
Salary: RM1600 – RM1800
Working hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm
• Control the quality of the output on specification (dimension) to meet customer requirements
• Checking dimensions using measurement tools. (smartscope, profile projector, measuring microscope, micrometer, dial indicator, vernier caliper)
• Assist to improve quality and productivity while reducing rejection by collecting data and study the problem
• Able to understand the drawing and know how to use measuring equipment such as micrometer, projector and microscope.
• Assist documentation for shipment preparation such as prepare sample and document for customers
• To check, repair and maintain the metal stamping machine in good condition.
• To handle and manage the production, equipment installation & maintenance.
• Assist in resolving technical mechinary issues.
• Provide inspect finished products for quality and adherence to Customer specifications.
• Always adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
• Assure responsibility of other relevant tasks as assigned from time to time.
• Willing to perform overtime and outstation works as and when required.
・Min. SPM or certificate holder
・Have at least 1 year working experience related to Quality control check
・Able to work overtime (weekday /Weekend)
・Have own transport
・Able to use microscope and other measurement tools
・ EPF/SOCSO: Yes
・ Meal Allowance RM120
・ Attendance Allowance – RM60
・ Others will be revealed during interview
Kindly WA to Wei Xuan